Saturday, June 1, 2013

32 Weeks



How far along? 32 weeks
Baby is the size of… a squash
Maternity clothes? Always wearing maternity pants unless I am in stretchy shorts. But, I can still get away with larger regular shirts. I am ready for my regular pants, tho!  

Stretch marks? None yet!
Sleep: Sleep is hit and miss. Some nights I sleep great---some I toss all night! Never know!
Best moment this week: During Memorial Day weekend Daniel and I got several things done in baby’s room! We have a name sign and deer antlers over the crib & I got the dresser completed! It’s coming along. As soon as its totally ready, I will put pictures up!
Miss Anything? Now that it is getting hotter, I really want pop with caffeine! But, I’ve made it this far! I can wait.  
Movement: Baby loves to move. His feet are always kicking me in my right side.
Food cravings:  BBQ has sounded really yummy this week, but I haven’t eaten any. Also, I really want a salad from Pizza Glen! I’m sure my wonderful husband will take me to get one soon!  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender:  Boy! AND---he has a name!!! But, we aren’t sharing it with the internet yet! Sorry!
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms:  My boobs are getting huge, my butt is getting huge…what ISNT getting huge?! Also, my 'What to Expect' app said that you might notice you are getting 'squirrell cheeks' around this time. Ha! I probably have those too!
Belly Button in or out? Definitely out.

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I have been very lucky with an easy pregnancy so far. Only 7 more weeks to go!
Looking forward to: Daniels birthday is coming up and we are going to a birthing class in a week! I just hope it doesn’t freak me out!
J


No comments:

Post a Comment