Monday, June 10, 2013

34 Weeks



How far along? 34 weeks
Baby is the size of… a large cantaloupe!
Maternity clothes? Maternity shorts & capris for sure. Have been wearing medium sized shirts!
J
Stretch marks? None yet!
Sleep: Getting harder and harder. Got up this morning at 5 because little man would not stop doing flip flops in my stomach!  
Best moment this week: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! Daniel turned 27 this week. He has been getting lots done on the farm as this is their ‘busy’ season.  We have had several birthday parties for him & he can’t believe how old his is getting!
J
Miss Anything? Regular pants without the stretchy part over my stomach. That gets OLD in this hot weather! Also miss sleeping on my stomach. Told Daniel the other day that I can’t wait to flop on the bed on my stomach! What an odd wish!
Movement: I am starting to see his sleeping patterns. He is up around breakfast time, before lunch, and before dinner. Then, sometimes in the middle of the night when it wakes me up.  
Food cravings:  I haven’t really had any this week…but, my pregnant husband sure has! He has been wanting Chinese BAD! I swear he is more pregnant than me & he swears he is gaining muscle instead of fat, too! Lucky him!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, but I do feel nauseous sometimes when I lay in bed so I have to switch positions.  
Gender:  Boy!
Labor Signs: Nope, but I did have some BH or contractions this week. I had to go to my Masters class and sit in class for a long time, and when I got home I could hardly walk in the door. It was definitely some sort of contraction. Luckily, they didn’t last long after I got home.

Symptoms:  Back pain and I seem to be getting cellulite everywhere! Ugh!
Belly Button in or out? Definitely out.

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! We are getting so close!  
Looking forward to: Tonight we are going to the birthing class! I am nervous, but mostly for Daniel. I hope it doesn’t freak him out even more!
J


No comments:

Post a Comment