Monday, June 17, 2013

35 Weeks




How far along? 35 weeks
Baby is the size of… a coconut!
Maternity clothes? Yes—but I am starting to notice the belly flap on my maternity shorts is getting too tight and leaves a mark! It’s almost time!

Stretch marks? None yet! Daniel tries to remind me to put lotion on at least 2x a day.
Sleep: I don’t sleep all night anymore. Here lately I have been having pains if I don’t lay on my back, if I try to lay on my side I get awful pains.  
Best moment this week: My WONDERFUL family threw me an awesome baby shower. Everything was so cute & we got tons of things that we are going to need for little man. I am doing a baby shower post soon!  

Miss Anything? Normal sleep!
Movement: Seems like he is moving less now. Maybe because he is getting bigger, but I feel hiccups a lot.
Food cravings:  None really this week. I am noticing that it is hard for me to eat as much anymore. I’m hungry, but there just isn’t anywhere for the food to go!  
Anything making you queasy or sick: I got sick this morning. I called the doctor because of the stomach pains, and throwing up. Waiting on her to call me back.   
Gender:  Boy! We revealed his name at the shower. Not sure if people really caught on or not.
J Can you tell what it is???
Labor Signs: Not that I really know of?!  

Symptoms:  Tired all the time, back hurts, feet hurt, definitely feeling pregnant now!
Belly Button in or out? Definitely out.

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but I do have days when I’m a rip. Especially days that I have Masters class for 4 hours.
Looking forward to: We have our last ultrasound on Monday! I’m excited for them to predict his weight and get to see him one last time before the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment