Friday, May 17, 2013

Baby Shower at Work



Last Thursday my wonderful friends at Henry Elementary threw me a baby shower! What sweet and kind friends they are! It was so much fun to get to sit around and talk with them about their baby experiences. :) First, we had to play a game of matching celebrities with their baby names...needless to say, the names were crazy & the game was hard! Then, everyone got a card that they got to write wishes on for Baby Gurley. It was so sweet to sit at home and read what they wrote. It was also so much fun to open all the cute little baby gifts! My co-workers were so sweet and gave us lots of great things to use for baby. I have the best co-workers and I will miss seeing them everyday a TON next year. But, hopefully Baby G and I can visit often! :)


The sweet ladies who threw me the shower, Emily & Amber.
The yummy cake that the principal had made for the shower. It was delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment