Friday, May 17, 2013

30 Weeks

Happy Mother's Day!!!


How far along? 30 weeks
Baby is the size of… a head of cabbage
Maternity clothes? Every day! It has been so nice outside & I have enjoyed capris and t-shirts a lot lately!

Stretch marks? None yet. But, I sure do have a ring around my belly button and the linea nigra dark line.
Sleep: Sleep has been alright. Baby seems to like to curl up into a ball and it’s hard for me to get comfortable.  
Best moment this week: Baby G’s daddy is a model! My cousin is an awesome photographer & was doing a shoot for Cabelas. He asked Daniel if he wanted to come model  the camo and Daniel really wanted to try and get the hunting gear at cost (unfortunatly for him, that didnt happen)…little did he know his face was going to be on a display at the Cabela’s store! I was so excited when they sent us the picture of the display. And, Daniel’s head has never been bigger. ;)

 
 

Miss Anything? I REALLY want a Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. I’m about to cave!!!
Movement: Baby G moves a lot. Especially when I eat. But, it is starting to become painful kicks. I wonder how much room this poor baby has in there?!
Food cravings:  Mexican always sounds delicious to me!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender:  Boy!
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms:  Starting to swell because of the heat…bring on the AC and ceiling fans!
Belly Button in or out? Definitely out.

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: School to be over next week & my next doctor’s appointment. I always look forward to them for the reassurance he is still growing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment