Sunday, May 5, 2013

29 Weeks


Baby Gurley got to visit Aunt Halie at prom this week! She looks so grown up!
 
How far along? 29 weeks
Baby is the size of… Butternut Squash
Maternity clothes? Every day. Wish it would get warm so I could wear dresses!

Stretch marks? Not yet…but my stomach has seemed more itchy lately…might not be a good sign!
Sleep: Thank goodness for my body pillow. I would not be able to sleep without that thing.
Best moment this week: I had a doctor’s appointment on Monday and Daniel went with me. They called me back and I always have to get on the scale first thing. I had weighed myself a couple days before and was in the 134 range…but, when I stepped on the scale at the doctor it was moving from 160 to 170. My heart instantly sank into my chest & I had NO IDEA how I had gained so much weight in just a short amount of time. I looked straight at the nurse and told her that the scale was wrong & she just had a straight face. I started looking around (because I was freaking out) and then I noticed my husband trying to hold his monstrous laugh in! Daniel had been stepping on the scale, too, making it go up! I smacked him & of course we made a huge scene because we were laughing so hard. The nurse even got a great laugh out of it! It was NOT funny then to me, but we have laughed about it for several days now!
J
Miss Anything? Being able to reach my toes to put shoes on!
Movement: Baby G is moving a ton! Now, my whole stomach moves instead of just a side. That means he is getting bigger!
Food cravings:  None really this week. J
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, thank goodness no sickness this week!
Gender:  Boy!
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms:  Back pain…usually doesn’t kick in until I get home from work. But, I don’t move much once I’m home!
Belly Button in or out? Definitely out.

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: a friend at school is throwing me a shower on Thursday! So excited for my first shower! And, what a sweet friend she is for throwing me a shower!
J   

No comments:

Post a Comment