Friday, May 24, 2013

31 Weeks

 


How far along? 31 weeks
Baby is the size of… 4 navel oranges (weight)
Maternity clothes? Love my maternity pants and I can still wear some normal shirts…they just keep getting smaller!

Stretch marks? Nope J
Sleep: Sleep is getting more uncomfortable…I find myself getting up pretty early because I’m just tired of rolling around in bed.   
Best moment this week: School is out! I was so excited for school to be out and not have to go in every day, but I will really miss my co workers and the kiddos at school next year.

Miss Anything? Hot tub…I did go and clean it this week and put my legs in and sat on the side. J It was better than nothing!
Movement: Baby is always moving! I can tell he is getting bigger because the kicks are starting to be more painful. I finally started to feel hiccups this week.
Food cravings:  Sonic finally brought back their Chocolate Cream Pie Shakes!!! These were my favorite before they got rid of them about 3 years ago! Of course, they bring them back when I’m pregnant! Yum-O!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender:  Boy!
Labor Signs: No...but I think I might have had some Braxton Hicks this week.

Symptoms:  I still have back pain, but I am noticing more cellulite here recently. Ugh! I can’t wait to get rid of it once this baby gets here. Not good! And, I can't cross my legs anymore.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely out.

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy…although Daniel would disagree. He swears I get more hormonal everyday…
Looking forward to: Getting lots of projects done now that school is out. I am working on painting a dresser, getting décor on the walls and making a changing pad cover!   

No comments:

Post a Comment