Thursday, May 2, 2013

28 Weeks




How far along? 28 weeks  (Notice I am wearing long sleeves and a scarf in MAY! too cold!)
Baby is the size of… Chinese Cabbage….whatever that is!
Maternity clothes? Yes! I am going to buy more soon. My t-shirts don’t even fit anymore! Daniel actually informed me one day that my belly was hanging out of my t-shirt at home! I told him I did know that, but didn't care! I have since been wearing his t-shirts as not to offend him! HA!

Stretch marks? Not yet…still using my belly cream all the time.
Sleep: Sleep is ok. I toss and turn all night and have to get up to pee about 5 times. Poor Daniel!      
Best moment this week: Getting the 3D ultrasound and seeing our baby move around and open his eyes and stick out his tongue. I loved being able to see him for so long. Now, I am really anxious to meet him in person!

Miss Anything? Being able to lay on my stomach and have my back rubbed!
Movement: He moves all the time. Usually during the day I’m at work, moving a ton and don’t notice him that much, but when I get home he makes his presence known.
Food cravings:  I have been wanting Taco Bell a lot lately. Probably because I can’t eat it anymore b/c of the AWFUL heartburn it gives me. L
Anything making you queasy or sick: I did wake up in the middle of the night this week and throw up. Not sure why but I woke up feeling instantly queasy. Daniel was really worried for a while. I just told him this must be the all the joys of the 3rd trimester I keep hearing about!
Gender:  Boy! Having so much fun with nursery and boy clothes!
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms:  3rd trimester is definitely here. I have cried a few times b/c of the awful back pain I’ve had. Also, took a walk the other day and my feet and hands were swollen when I got home.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely out.

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! So excited for school to be over! Im ready to rest!
Looking forward to: a few restful weekends before summer events start picking up. My calendar keeps getting more full! 



No comments:

Post a Comment