Wednesday, February 27, 2013

19 Weeks



How far along? 19 weeks
Baby is the size of… Onion
Maternity clothes? Yes! But, I can still wear regular clothes—like in the pic!

Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleep is usually interrupted several times a night for bathroom breaks---finally moved our bedroom around so I don’t have to crawl over Daniel to get to the bathroom.   
Best moment this week: Getting to see our baby for about 15 minutes during our anatomy scan & finding out the GENDER OF OUR BABY!!!

Miss Anything? Still cherry vanilla Dr. Peppers and a good night’s sleep!
Movement: Quite a bit…usually early in morning or at night while watching TV.
Food cravings:  This week I haven’t been able to stop eating the Easter egg Whoppers I bought at the store…shouldn’t have bought them b/c I’ve almost ate the whole bag.
Anything making you queasy or sick: DIDN’T THROW UP ALL WEEK!!! YAY!
Gender: We know what the baby is…but, all of our family has to wait until the gender reveal party on Saturday. I must say, I’ve never seen them be so sneaky in their lives. My mom insists on coming over every night, my cousin Emily calls every day to ask if I’ve changed my mind on telling her for the day, Jackie wants us to come over to torture it out of us, and I told Shelby I got the silly string for the party and she sneakily asked “And, what color did you have to buy”. I’m telling you… they’re getting pretty good!
J
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Just the usual…
Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time!
Looking forward to: Gender reveal party on Saturday!!!



What do you think baby G is?!


1 comment: