Saturday, February 2, 2013

15 weeks


**After taking this picture I now realize I need brighter chalk and a better camera!!!


How far along? 15 weeks
Baby is the size of… Avacado
Maternity clothes? I wore my first ‘maternity’ shirt this week. I’m still doing the rubber band thing with my pants, or just not buttoning them all the way up!

Stretch marks? No…but using my Palmer’s every day, and night.
Sleep: I toss and turn all night. I sleep with a body pillow…but I think I am going to have to break down and buy a pregnancy pillow.
Best moment this week: My sweet little sister Halie made me (and baby G) Whopper cupcakes! They were wonderful & I won’t write how many I ate.

Miss Anything? Our HOT TUB!!! I have such a bad back & I know it would feel so good. But, Dr said no, so I’m trying to listen.  Also, SWEET TEA! I haven’t had ANY caffeine since I found out I’m pregnant.
Movement:
None yet…but I feel the gas! Ha!
Food cravings: I used to LOVE sweets before I got pregnant. Now, I want fake cheese (pretzels w/ cheese, nachos, etc).
Anything making you queasy or sick: I made fajitas this week. Threw away the left overs in the trash & the next morning when I walked by I got a whiff and lost it! Daniel thought it was hilarious…so he got to take the trash out!
Gender: I think baby G is a boy! Only about a month left before we find out!
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Still get sick every once in a while. Other than that, I’m feeling much better!
Belly Button in or out? In…but it sure doesn’t look like the belly button I started with! Sure hope I get that one back someday…

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: Super Bowl! Not because of the football…but the food!


No comments:

Post a Comment