Thursday, February 7, 2013

16 weeks



How far along? 16 weeks
Baby is the size of…Turnip
Maternity clothes? Shirts only…wearing regular pants unbuttoned or with a belly band.

Stretch marks? No. Still using my lotion relentlessly.
Sleep: Better this week! I sleep with a body pillow between my legs every night.
Best moment this week: At Halie’s ballgame I was sitting by Macey and Madison. They know about the baby and I was showing them my stomach. Madison looked at it for a little while and then she said, “How does that baby get out of there?!” Ha! Jackie quickly answered with, ‘it’s magic’. Good save, jack!


Also, got a pregnancy massage & adjustment by the chiropractor. I felt so good afterwards! This baby will be going to the chiro as well…we love the chiro around here!
Miss Anything? Still hot tub J
Movement:
I feel things that ‘could be’…but still not 100%.
Food cravings:  I would give about anything for some good Chinese food! We live too far away from a good restaurant!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Got sick this weekend eating an apple. Weird! I’ve gotten sick about every morning this week.
L
Gender: I have been thinking boy…but had a dream last night that I had a little girl with tons of dark hair! I’m really confused now!  
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Back pain!
Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender on Feb 25 & having a gender reveal party! Wahoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment