Thursday, February 21, 2013

18 Weeks




How far along? 18 weeks
Baby is the size of…Mango
Maternity clothes? Yes! Shirts & Pants. Wonderful, I say!  

Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: I’ve slept pretty well this week! Especially with my new pregnancy pillow that I made! To see the tutorial go to the DIY link on top!  
Best moment this week: Definitely Daniel feeling the baby for the first time! It was so hilarious that I wish I had it on video! I’ve felt the baby for the last couple weeks---but, Daniel always missed out. I was lying on the couch one night & the baby had some monstrous kicks! I told Daniel he probably would be able to feel it. He ran over, put his hand on my belly, and sure enough…here came a huge kick! Daniel’s hand came flying off my stomach & his mouth dropped open. He said (and I will never forget these words) “Omg…that is so weird! It’s kind of gross…omg….”. I laughed so hard…but, he was not joking. I asked him if he wanted to feel baby again & he instantly said ‘no’! Haha!


He is trying to come around---he felt the baby one more time this week. Of course, the baby had to do a huge full body kick just to 'gross' him out, again. ;)
Miss Anything? My period….HA! Just kidding---I will never miss those wretched weeks.
Today, while home from school on a snow day, I have found myself gazing out the window at the hot tub more than once...miss you, sweet sweet hot tub!
Movement:
I can feel Baby G every day! J
Food cravings:  Fried catfish sounds pretty delicious…as I am typing this at 8 am on a Thursday morning.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of Sloppy Joe’s made me sick this week. But, they were yummy.
Gender: Predictions: Boy…we find out in 4 days…4 days people!!!
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Back pain, veins starting to pop out (ugh), & bra’s getting a tad small (but I’m not complaining ‘bout that).
Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Appointment on Monday!!! Praying this baby is healthy & cooperates for the money shot!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment