Friday, February 15, 2013

17 Weeks

 


How far along? 17 weeks

Baby is the size of…Onion
Maternity clothes? Thank the lord for maternity pants! I did not know what I was missing in these great babies! I can fold the flap down and they look like regular pants. LOVE them.

Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: So So…I am making a ‘home-made’ maternity pillow this week. J Be looking for it on the blog!
Best moment this week:

·        Celebrated Shelby’s 22nd birthday with several parties.

·        Satisfied my Chinese craving. Went with Mike and Tannen to a great place in Nevada!

·        Finished my first Master’s class!

·        Also, had a fabulous Valentine ’s Day with my sweetie. The baby & I got beautiful flowers at work and I get to smell them when I get home. I made him his favorite dinner & we watched movies. Great night.

Miss Anything? Of course hot tub & cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper’s from Sonic.
Movement:
Pretty sure I can feel flutters very low. Also, when I eat my stomach growls and growls and then I can really feel baby move.
Food cravings:  I love cucumbers. (Didn’t like them before) I eat them every day at lunch. Yum!  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Ate a bite of sausage this week and instantly hurled! Ha! Sausage and I are not friends this pregnancy!
Gender: We are so confused! Daniel had a dream this week it was a boy?!
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Back pain! Constipated (now I know what Daniel always feels like) J
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time…short patience span at school.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender on Feb 25 & having a gender reveal party! Also, a day off from work on President’s Day!  Office is getting cleaned out and ready for babies room & crib!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment