Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Crew- 1 Month


Crew is now one month old! How in the world does time fly by so quickly, yet nights go by so slowly?! Crew seems to be changing everyday & it seems that everyday I think to myself I don't want to lose my sweet little cuddly, squishy baby. I don't want him to start walking, or talking just quite yet. But, I do want him to start sleeping all night. :) 

Height/Weight:
Mom & I took him and weighed him & he weighed 7 lbs 11 oz! He is growing. You can tell in his cheeks! Not sure on his height, we see the pediatrician again at 2 mo checkup.

Bedtime:
I have started giving him a pumped bottle at 9. He will usually sleep until 1 where he gets another pumped bottle. Then I will either give him a bottle or breastfeed (depending on if I have a bottle) at around 4. He seems to sleep better when I give him a pumped bottle, so I am trying to do that at night & breastfeed during the day.

He is a good baby. He seems to have gas that really upsets his stomach. I have been trying to give him either gas drops or gripe water every feeding to help with the gas. Poor baby makes me sad when I can tell he is in pain.

He has really started to hold his head up on his own & his eyes are finally starting to find certain things. I had no idea that babies eye were so sporadic when they are infants! He loves to be put on his tummy & loves to listen to baby music. I am currently trying to find a glider for his room so that we can listen to music at night time in his room during feedings. :)

We are beyond blessed with this little man. Its amazing how happy one tiny little human can make you. His little smiles just melt our hearts & we are just so in love. Happy one month, Crew!

On a side note:
 -Daniel changed his first diaper! :) I was just sad there was no poop in the diaper when he opened it!

No comments:

Post a Comment