Saturday, December 7, 2013

We're Back!

Hello everyone! It has been quite a while since I have last posted. Let me explain....come to find out I have 5 gmail emails! Ha! I got so busy with Crew that I hadn't signed into the blog in several weeks and forgot my email. (With 5 emails, I was bound to forget!) So, with 5 emails I couldn't remember my log in information. It kept wanting me to sign into an email I knew wasn't my blog email. 4 months later....I FINALLY figured out my email (and saved it to a Word document) so we are back to blogging, friends! :)

So...lets catch up!

Crew was 2 months on August 29. He was holding his head up by himself really well & even smiling on purpose! We bumped up his bottles to 4 oz and he also loved bath time. Sweet little thing!


Then, Crew turned 3 months on Sept 29. This sweet baby was sleeping all night & we put him in his own crib at exactly 3 months when daddy got home from his hunting trip to Colorado & he slept great in his crib. Mommy was sad & didn't sleep well, but he was ready. This big boy is also wearing 6 month pants! He is growing so fast...I just cant believe how quickly it is going by.

Here are a few pictures my aunt, Nancy, took for Crew when he turned 3 months:
 

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment