Tuesday, April 16, 2013

26 Weeks


**Sorry I have missed several weeks. I have been busy making curtains, crib skirt and searching for rugs for babies room! It is consuming my life! :)


How far along? 26 weeks
Baby is the size of… Cucumber…my biggest craving while pregnant!
Maternity clothes? Yes! Can’t wait until it gets warm enough to wear dresses to work. So much more comfy!

Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Seems to be easier to sleep lately. But, I always wake up on my back, and of course that’s the one place I’m not supposed to sleep.     
Best moment this week: Working with my grandma on everything for the babies room. She is such a wonderful lady & I am so blessed to have her here to help with everything baby!
Miss Anything?  Hot tub & Cherry Vanilla Dr Peppers….STILL!
Movement: Every day! You can watch my stomach and see him moving now. So fun, but so strange still.   
Food cravings:  Not really. J
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just my 3 hour glucose test!
Gender:  Boy! Getting close to deciding on a name!
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Back pain & swollen feet.
Belly Button in or out? Popped out while we were in Mexico. And, you can see it through my shirt now.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! All the time!
Looking forward to: Getting our dresser back that we are having stripped. Daniel is going to stain it to match the crib. It’s such a cool old dresser. It will be perfect in the baby’s room.
J

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete