Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas...we're pregnant!

   I was so ready for Christmas break from school. I had pretty 'normal' morning sickness. I usually threw up first thing in the morning, then I was ok for the rest of the day. It was hard keeping it from everyone. My cousins, Matt & Jackie, flat out asked me several times if I was pregnant because I was sick. Matt asked once, "Are you usually just sick in the mornings?' It was so hard to lie to them, but I really wanted it to be a fun suprise when we told everyone! The day I went to our first appointment my cousin, Emily, texted me and said she had a dream we were pregnant. Again, so hard to lie...but I didn't want to tell her over the phone! I could hardly keep it in any longer.
   Our plan was to wrap up the ultrasounds and onesies and give them to our family as gifts, and Daniel was supposed to record everything so I could make a video. Our plan worked pretty great. We got everyone's reactions on camera and I made a fun little video to announce to the Facebook world. I'm so glad we will always have this video to share with baby G.

Here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HcW_PSVohk

  For our family that lives out of town, we sent them a pregnancy announcement via Christmas Card. This is my last skinny picture for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment