Tuesday, March 19, 2013

22 Weeks



How far along? 22 weeks
Baby is the size of… Spaghetti Squash. Weighs 1 pound!
Maternity clothes? Yes! I hate wearing regular pants now…baby G is so low that it is very uncomfortable.

Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Getting better. My body pillow is my best friend & I think my husband is jealous of it. J    
Best moment this week: I love when Daniel texts me names for the baby while I am at work. Makes my day.


Also, I resigned from my job this week---so I will be a stay at home mom next year. I think I am going to love being with baby G every day! Daniel said he knew me and knew there was no way I could leave the baby once he got here. So grateful for such a wonderful and hardworking husband.
Miss Anything?  I hate not being able to fit into all the cute new spring clothes coming out! Let me tell you---maternity clothes aren’t fun to shop for!!!
Movement: Baby G is pretty active. I love to lay in bed or on the couch and feel him. He is getting big!  
Food cravings:  Not really. Still love me some cucumbers & anything with cheese.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No! Hallelujah!!!
Gender: BOY! I could just ‘feel’ it the whole time that Baby G was a boy! Daniel kept telling me quit ‘jinxing’ myself…but I can’t believe how sure I was. So strange!
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Does increasingly large belly count?!
Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I feel so much better now.
Looking forward to: Going to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on Sunday for our Spring Break/ Babymoon! I am beyond excited to lay by the ocean for a week and soak up the sun. Especially since we are getting snow still here in Missouri!



No comments:

Post a Comment